英 [saund] 美 [saʊnd]
a sound 使人震惊
at the sound of 一听到......声音; 一听到就; 一听到什么的声音就…
sound the 松德海峡
that sound 很多时候和
the sound of 应声at
to sound 测深
sound on sound 混录
a sound mind in a sound body 有健康的身体才有健康的精神
a sound mind is a sound body 健全的精神赖于健康的身体
intensity of sound; sound intensity声强
sos sound on sound 叠加录音
sound lab; sound laboratory 电化教育实验室
sound on sound recording 双声迹录音
sound sensation; sound perception 声觉
sound technician, sound engineer 录音师
sound-on-sound recording 音上音记录法
this sound that is no sound at all 声音已经不响
6safe and sound 安然无恙
a dead sound 沉闷的声音
a pulse of sound 一个声脉冲
a sound analysis 中肯的分析
a sound argument 正确合理的论据
a sound attitude 一种正确的态度
a sound body 健壮的身躯
sound (interesting) 听起来(有趣)
1. Their ears were still attuned to the sounds of the London suburb.
2. It sounds like a wonderful idea to me, does it really work?
3. We were a team of individuals — as paradoxical as that sounds.
4. It sounds as if he's just angling for sympathy.
5. The book is not as morbid as it sounds.
6. "It sounds the most fearful hard work," Sybil said later.
7. His rhetoric sounds like the death rattle of a fading leadership.
8. That sounds rather simple, but in fact it's very difficult.
9. This sounds like a barrage of accusation—I don'tintend it to be.
10. Sounds of voices and commotion could be heard downstairs now.
11. I know it sounds unbelievable but I never wanted to cheat.
12. The street was alive with the sounds of the soldiers.
13. He became aware of the soft, faint sounds of water dripping.
14. Animals are able to hear high-pitched sounds that are inaudible to humans.
15. I know it sounds corny, but I'm really not motivated by money.