( ) 1. A. house B. mouse C. mouth
( ) 2. A. catch B. chair C. cheer
( ) 3. A. diet B. bite C. kite
( ) 4. A. mangoes B. tomatoes C. potatoes
( ) 5. A. cross B. crossing C. class
二、听录音，判断下列图片与所听内容是否相符，相符的写 T ，不相符的写F。(10分)
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
( ) 1. A. We must wait for the green man.
B. We must run on the road. C. We must play football on the road.
( ) 2. A. I like oranges. B. I want some bread.
C. I drink a little water.
( ) 3. A. Yes, please. B. Yes, I am. C. Yes, there is.
( ) 4. A. Keep your room messy. B. Finish your homework late.
C. Help your parents at home.
( ) 5. A. I flew kites yesterday. B. My friends flew kites with me.
C. I flew kites in the park.
My friend has many good . She gets up early in the morning and goes to bed late. She always puts her things in order. She usually her homework before dinner. She listens to her teachers at school. She also helps her parents at home. She her room clean and .
1. I saw forty horses running on the field this morning.
2. The little mouse doesn’t want to go out from the house.
( )1.A. large B. strong C. easy D. bite
( )2.A. sadly B. quietly C. happy D. slowly
( )3.A. never B. messy C. always D. sometimes
( )4.A. diet B. meat C. fruit D. vegetables
( ) 5.A. can B. must C. should D. do
1. The girl looks very (虚弱) , maybe she is ill.
2. Look, the boys are running f in the playground.
3. To keep (健康)，we should have lots of vegetables every day.
4. Before we cross the road, we must look at the traffic l .
5. We (需要)much water to drink.
( )1.─What do you often have dinner? ─Some noodles.
A. in B. for C. about
( )2. There a lot of fruit and nice food for the party.
A. are B. is C. were
( )3. Be ,please. You shouldn’t talk______ in the library.
A. quiet, loud B. quietly, loudly C. quiet, loudly
( )4. The girl usually up early, but she up late yesterday.
A. gets, gets B. gets, got C. get, got
( )5. Chinese people often have some porridge and for breakfast.
A. cereal B. sausages C. steamed buns
( )6.Here’s the ,you can cross the road now.
A. green man B. red man C. yellow man
( )7. I have a few and a little for lunch.
A. vegetables, rice B. meat, rice C. vegetables, sweets
( )8. — I watch TV?
— No, you . It’s late. You go to bed now.
A. Can, mustn’t, must B. Must, mustn’t, can
C. Can, can’t, must
( )9. He can’t go to school today. That’s good news for him. The word underlined means (画线的单词意思是)
A.消息 B.新闻 C. 新的
( )10. In , people drive on the right side of the road.
A. Hong Kong B. the US C. Macau
some day from then on at a time
look out for zebra crossing last night
1. We can eat some sweets .
2. I watched TV .What did you do?
3. When we cross the road, we must cars and bikes.
4. , they became good friends.
5. I can help you .” The little mouse said quietly.
6. You must look for a before you cross the road.
A. We must not eat or drink.
B. By bike.
C. Before dinner.
D. No, she didn’t.
E. Yes, there was.
( ) 1.How did you go to school this morning?
( ) 2. Did your mother go shopping yesterday?
( ) 3. When does he usually finish his homework?
( ) 4. What must you not do in the classroom?
( ) 5. Was there a tiger long long ago?
( ) 1. The lion’s tooth are very sharp.
A B C
( ) 2. Nancy is good at swim and skating.
A B C
( ) 3. There is so many milk in the bottle.
A B C
( )4.How can I get to there?
A B C
1. He often (go) to school on foot.
2. Look, Su Hai (run) slowly.
3. Nancy (do) some housework last Sunday.
4. I can’t (make) clothes for my doll. Can you help me?
5. You laughed (loud).We could not hear that.
6. To keep (safe), we must follow the rules on the road.
1. We mustn’t on the road.
2. To keep healthy, we should every day.
3. What do you have for lunch? I have
4. ? Yes, I do.
5. She must see the doctor now. (改为一般疑问句，并作肯定回答)
— she see the doctor now?
—Yes, she .
“Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy(富有)and wise(智慧).” This is an old English saying. It ① (means; mean) that we must go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning. Then we shall be healthy. We shall be rich and clever. The body must ② (have ; has) enough sleep to be healthy. Children should have ten hours’ sleep every night, or they can’t do their work very ③ (good; well). They will not be wise and they may not be wealthy! The body needs exercise. Walking, running, swimming and playing ball games are all exercise. Exercise keeps the body strong.
① ② ③
( ) 1. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
( ) 2. We shouldn’t go to bed early at night.
( ) 3. Exercise keeps the body strong.
What will you do after you read this passage(文章)?
1. The lion and the mouse became good friends.
2. The students cheer for them loudly.
3. Do you have a healthy diet? Yes, I do.
4. I like tomatoes very much.
5. Look, there’s a zebra crossing.
二、 听录音，判断下列图片与所听内容是否相符，相符的写 T ，不相符的F,听两遍。
1. Look, the room is messy.
2. I often have some porridge for breakfast.
3. The milk is good for our health.
4. We can eat some meat every day.
5. You should have lots of fruit and vegetables for your diet.
1. What must we do on the road?
2. What fruit do you like?
3. Are you good at English?
4. What’s the good habit?
5. Who flew kits with you last week?
My friend has many good habits. She gets up early in the morning and never goes to bed late. She always puts her things in order. She usually finishes her homework before dinner. She listens to her teachers at school. She also helps her parents at home. She keeps her room clean and tidy.